Benefits Of Arm Reduction
● Arm liposuction can permanently remove stubborn fat deposits.
● It requires several small incisions to be made, so the scars associated with the procedure are minimal.
● Arm skin lifts help reduce excess skin around the arm and a small amount of fat, helping to achieve proper arm contouring.
● It can also be useful in post-liposuction cases or any other bariatric surgery where excess skin remains after fat removal.
In addition to the visible physical benefits, both procedures provide a psychological boost.
An Upper Arm Lift Surgery
● During an arm lift, the patient will be under general anesthesia.
● Since both arms must be complete, the surgery takes approximately 3-4 hours.
● An incision will be made and excess oily skin will be removed from the back of the arm from the incision site.
● The surgeon can place drains around the elbow area after surgery if needed.
● Compression garments are a postoperative requirement. This is to reduce both postoperative pain and swelling.
● Raising your arms intermittently above heart level can also help reduce pain and swelling.
● You should also move slowly on the day of the surgery.
● Showering should be done within 24 hours of removing the drain.
● You will need to take antibiotics to prevent infection.
● Pain relievers may be needed to help control postoperative pain.
● You shouldn't be doing heavy work or st